Neopac Launches Online Shop for Digitally Printed Tubes
Hoffmann Neopac, a global provider of high-quality packaging for a broad array of industries and applications, has launched a direct purchase microsite for DigitAll360°, its recently introduced digital tube decoration service.
The new marketplace walks tube customers through an intuitive process that includes downloadable design guides and templates, an initial portfolio of stock tubes from 50-200 milliliters in volume, simple artwork uploads 3D renderings and a comprehensive pre-purchase artwork check.
Available for a wide variety of substrates and almost unlimited color palettes, DigitAll360° benefits include:
- Unparalleled all-around decoration: DigitAll360° offers complete decoration with no slit or overlap, and also delivers outstanding seam and shoulder printing. On-cap decoration capabilities also will be added to the Digital360° marketplace in the near future;
- Unprecedented digital color matching: DigitAll360° can employ up to 7 simultaneous colors with white and glossy lacquer at up to 600 DPI resolution. This ultra-wide color gamut and micron-level color registration yields photorealistic images and superb color matching ideal for half-tones, gradients and other special hues;
- Digital-level variability: from mosaic printing, promotions and prototypes to packages printed in different languages, DigitAll360° offers unsurpassed versatility;
- Quick delivery: Neopac can deliver DigitAll360° products on short lead times, a consistent industry challenge for printing with this level of style, sophistication and brand impact; and
- Increased Sustainability: from initial decoration to product manufacturing to consumer recycling, DigitAll360° delivers major sustainability enhancements and reduces environmental footprint throughout product lifecycles. Offering a mono-material PE tube portfolio, digital printing also helps lower resource waste and consumption as well as energy and chemicals usage.
“For customers, the new site simplifies the most advanced digital tube printing techniques for an intuitive, step-by-step process to designing and decorating precisely the right tube for products in a variety of sectors, especially ones such as health & beauty where shelf impact is paramount,” said Cornelia Schmid, head of marketing, Hoffmann Neopac. “In addition, our customer can order a test quantity of individually printed tubes to evaluate the print quality and test the compatibility of the product with the packaging.”
For more information, visit https://www.neopac.com.