Supply55 Announces Guardian HS7500 75% Isopropyl Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer
Supply55, Inc. has announced the release of the Guardian HS7500 Hand Sanitizer. Guardian HS7500 Hand Sanitizer reportedly utilizes 75 percent Isopropyl Alcohol as its active ingredient. It is a liquid formulation and can be sprayed, poured, or pumped for use as a hand sanitizer or surface cleaner. The sanitizer is packaged in one-gallon bottles for replenishing current dispensing systems and could eliminate additional unneeded small plastic bottles from entering the waste stream.
Benefits of HS7500 Hand Sanitizer include:
- 75 percent Isopropyl Alcohol based product (Ethanol Free);
- Fresh clean smell of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA);
- Liquid formulation for ease of use; spray, pump or pour;
- One-gallon bottles to replenish existing dispensing systems;
- Perfect for office, warehouse or on the go use when soap and water is not available;
- Reduces waste based on one-gallon bottle packaging;
- Manufactured to the formulation recommended by World Health Organization; and
- In stock for immediate delivery.
“HS7500 is 75 percent Isopropyl Alcohol and is Ethanol Free, providing the user with a fresh, clean and safe user experience” said Taylor Mareches, logistics manager of Supply55, Inc.
For more information, visit www.supply55.com.