See How the SRX Series Single Roll Bundler from Texwrap Can Shrink Wrap Loose Products in booth C-3625 at PACK EXPO 2023
Ergonomic design, great access and easy operation make the SRX Series the ideal machine to shrink wrap loose products.
Texwrap, a ProMach brand, is expanding the capabilities of its Next Generation Kayat SRX Series single roll bundling system to include shrink wrapping of loose products. Texwrap will be demonstrating the strengths of this new enhancement in booth C-3625, at PACK EXPO 2023, September 11-13, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Launched last year at PACK EXPO in Chicago, the SRX Series is a flexible platform for customers looking for a single roll bundler to handle a wide variety of packaged food and beverage products. The SRX Series creates shrink bundled packages with bullseye closures using a bottom overlap seal technology for a strong seal and better product presentation.
This new capability of shrink bundling loose products is common with beverages and continues to grow in popularity with both retailers and consumers. This addition means the SRX Series can effectively shrink wrap both supported products positioned in trays, along with now loose or bulk products. Twelve or 24-packs of specialty and other beverages, as well as cans or jars of food that are shrink bundled together without a tray are examples of loose products that can be packaged with the Kayat SRX Series.
At the show, PACK EXPO attendees will see the Kayat SRX Series place loose products arriving on a conveyor into specific patterns based on quantities and then shrink wrap those products.
The advantage of the Kayat SRX Series in comparison to competing systems is its ergonomic design that makes it easy to operate and maintain. The machine is engineered with built-in predictive and preventive maintenance features that are controlled through the HMI to minimize unplanned downtime. Additionally, the machine is PackML ready for operational consistency.
Features and benefits of the Kayat SRX Series include:
- Toolless adjustable wrap bar assembly: adjust machine for package height with no change parts
- Easy access film feed and cut: slide out the film feed and cut mechanism for easy maintenance
- Superior film sealing and control: wrap-bar mechanism and integrated heat tunnel ensure reliability and high performance
- Adjustable tunnel side and bottom air: easily adjust side and bottom air flow to create the most appealing appearance on the end product
- Dual roll film mandrels: minimize changeover time and reduce packaging equipment downtime
- Clear or print registered film: a great option for creating retail-ready multipacks
The SRX Series is built upon the iconic Kayat shrink bundling machine platform, a workhorse in the industry with hundreds in operation around the world. Plan to visit Texwrap in booth C-3625 at PACK EXPO 2023 to see how the Kayat SRX Series can help you increase productivity in your beverage and food packaging applications.