Mettler-Toledo to Host a Live Webinar on Glass in Glass X-ray Inspection
Live event scheduled March 9th 2023 will discuss the damaging nature of glass-in-glass contamination for food manufacturers and how x-ray inspection can help to mitigate these risks
Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection will host a live webinar on March 9th, 2023 at 9:00am ET to explain how advanced x-ray inspection systems can detect a wide range of foreign body contaminants in glass-packaged products. Experts will describe how x-ray technology can detect glass within glass packaging resulting in improved consumer protection and less costly product recalls for manufacturers.
The free webinar – titled “Glass-in-Glass Detection with X-ray Inspection”– will be presented by Adam Green, Market Manager, X-ray Inspection, Mettler-Toledo. Green explains the importance of the webinar, “Glass packaging is a common choice for food and pharmaceutical manufacturers, but a single shard of glass can lead to devastating consequences. That’s why it’s vital to protect your product by selecting the right x-ray inspection system for optimum contamination detection. This will be an informative session, packed with the solutions manufacturers require, alongside real-time demos, to help alleviate some of the risks facing their businesses”.
In the webinar, Green will look at the basic principles of x-ray inspection technology and how they can help in significantly reducing the risk of glass-in-glass and other foreign body contamination. He will also discuss the importance of choosing the right x-ray beam technology for your application, while giving a live demo of the Mettler-Toledo X3750 X-ray Inspection system.
The webinar will look specifically into six key areas among glass-in-glass detection, including:
- Risk of Glass in Glass – the significant safety risk imposed and the effects of glass-in-glass contamination
- Challenges with Detecting Glass in Glass – how foreign bodies and potential contaminants can “hide” anywhere in glass
- Test Piece Importance – the importance to understanding the different test piece types
- X3750 Benefits & Live Demonstration – from adjustable angle inspection beam to an FDA-approved modular conveyor, an in-depth look at what makes the X3750 a viable solution for manufacturers
- Factory Integration – new software methods and easy connectivity
- Service & Warranty – a look at the different care packages and warranties on offer
A live, interactive Q&A session will bring the webinar to its conclusion. To register for the webinar: click here.