Loftware Nice Label 10 Provides Greater Visibility, Time Savings and Streamlined Management with Cloud-Based Labeling
Loftware Inc., the largest global software company specializing in Enterprise Labeling and Artwork Management solutions, announced Loftware NiceLabel 10, the first major release of the Loftware NiceLabel portfolio, which includes Loftware NiceLabel Cloud and Loftware NiceLabel Label Management System (LMS). This new release offers users a top-level view of its labeling operations and streamlines printer management, saving time, adding control, and expanding its ability to manage print resources via the Cloud.
Loftware NiceLabel 10’s enhanced interface reportedly includes a major redesign of the Control Center, with each of its pages redesigned from the ground up to provide more valuable information to users faster, as well as a dashboard that gives a one-glance view of key labeling activities. NiceLabel Cloud, with the Control Center at its core, transforms the way end users and partners collaborate in the cloud, with partner co-branding facilitating better communication with customers by making their name, logo, and contact information easily accessible.
Loftware NiceLabel 10 also offers web-based printer management, which dramatically improves the efficiency of managing printers, making it easier to keep printers up to date and running while reducing demand on IT. This is facilitated by role-based access controls that determine permissions for printer groups. Additionally, web-based printer driver provisioning streamlines the management of print devices so that users can install and update printer drivers remotely and manage printer settings via the web, saving time and speeding the management of printers.
As part of the Loftware NiceLabel 10 release, Loftware has engaged Veracode to prevent any security issues before they happen.
Further enhancements in Loftware NiceLabel 10 include:
- Upgraded cloud-based printing;
- New and enhanced drivers for printers and marking and coding devices;
- New APIs to support NiceLabel Cloud’s integrations with external business systems;
- A pre-built integration with Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management;
- Updates to NiceLabel 10’s ABAP integration package with SAP;
- A new onlinehelp portal that includes resources, user guides, release notes and knowledge base articles. The portal also offers powerful online search capabilities, assisting users to find answers quickly; and
- A new on-demand training platform with a collection of new courses.
For more information, visit https://www.loftware.com.