Job Opening: Sales/Polyester Film Provider – Chicago, IL
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the sales and marketing functions of BoPET into the Flexible Packaging market.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute Corporate Sales Strategy with accountability for achieving growth by meeting sales and profit forecasts and plans, and develop new business pipeline opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts with large customers, when appropriate.
- Assure contract management and pricing for customer and products is accurately maintained and updated.
- Address any issues related to customer service and quality that may arise, provide assistance as needed in resolving customer issues.
- Develop and maintain market intelligence.
- Advance the company’s short and long-term plans through successful relationships with key customers.
- Support plans to help drive continuous improvements across the business platform.
- Travel as required from Chicago area office.
- Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years sales and marketing experience in the flexible packaging industry.
- Proven track record of accomplishment in selling BoPET to flexible packaging converters and industrial accounts.
- Proven track record of growing sales, by understanding customer’s business/packaging objectives and service needs—not just price.
- Personal style that will allow for relationship building with all areas of the company, particularly operations and customer service.
- Must be extremely competitive, with strong sense of initiative and personal accountability, leadership, negotiating skills and excellent communication skills.
- Extremely proactive and aggressive in seeking new business opportunities.
- Computer skills for word processing, spreadsheets and CRM software.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Send resume and compensation requirements to:
Learn more about Filmquest Group at: