Packaged in its proprietary BeautyCarton™, sk*p is the first to offer 100 percent recyclable paper-based carton containers that can live in the shower. sk*p was inspired by the generation it was created for, a generation that’s into self-care, but eco-aware.
Beyond its products, sk*p is committed to cultivating young changemakers through a variety of programs including the industry’s first all youth board of directors that will feature young environmental activists and supporting climate change education worldwide with Earth Day Network.
sk*p products include:
- sk*p Face + Body Cleanser;
- sk*p Face + Body Moisturizer;
- sk*p Hydrating Shampoo; and
- sk*p Hydrating Conditioner.
sk*p products are reportedly made of clean, ethically-sourced ingredients and free of: parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic preservatives, dyes, silicones, sulfates, PEGS, or heavy metals.
The exclusive key ingredient in all sk*p products, G-Honey Biome is a complex-a bio-fermented honey extract made from bee farms in upstate New York. This honey rivals and exceeds the wellness properties of Manuka honey and it works with a body’s own biology to balance the skin and scalp’s microbiome. Genomic testing revealed that this complex is anti-microbial, supports, strengthens and balances the skin’s microbiome as well as strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
- 100 percent recyclable, paper-based carton made of over 81 percent FSC certified paper to nearly eliminate plastic waste;
- Over 95 percent less plastic than traditional packaging;
- Lightweight so uses less energy to manufacture and transport, resulting in less greenhouse gas emissions;
- No wasteful secondary packaging;
- Strong construction to stand up in the shower;
- Made in its own factory in NJ.
For more information, visit https://www.skpgen.com.