XXTREME/64 TABLETOP POUCH & CARD PRINTER
LAKEWOOD, NEW JERSEY … Dalemark Industries, Inc., a leader in coding, product transport and labeling systems for Industrial and Consumer Packaging, is pleased to announce upgrades to it’s XXTREME/64 Tabletop Thermal Printer. Designed specifically for one color overprinting of tyvek lids, blister/header/hang/cards, pouches, sleeves, cartons and cut label stocks. Features include:
- Thermally feeds and prints matte, polished and varnished stocks
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm) resolution for needle sharp logos, text and bar codes
- Print speeds up to 400 mm/s with print widths up to 8.4” (213.2mm)
- 17 standard fonts, fully rotatable – TrueType Fonts supported
- Features Thermal Ribbon Saver, 6” Infeed Stack Height and Automatic Product Accumulation
- Compact and Portable – no air required
- Oscillating Product Infeed Hopper for consistent feed
- Interfaces: USB & Ethernet
- Accommodates products up to 9.3” x 21”
The XXTREME/64 from Dalemark – simplicity, flexibility, quality!
Dalemark Industries has been meeting the needs of the packaging industry since 1954 with Coding/Marking/Debossing/Laser Printing Systems, P/S Labeling Machinery and Product Transports.
For additional product information contact:
DALEMARK INDUSTRIES INC.
EXCEL PARK II
575 PROSPECT ST., BLDG. 211
LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701
Fax 732-367-7031 – E-Mail: email@example.com – Website: www.dalemark.com