Series 400 DOTMARK® HIGH RESOLUTION INK JET PRINTER
LAKEWOOD, NEW JERSEY … Dalemark Industries, Inc., a leader in coding and flat product handling systems for Industrial and Consumer Packaging, is pleased to announce the introduction of it’s Model 400 DOTMARK High Resolution Ink Jet Printers.
Our new DOTMARK Printers are simple, low cost, compact, self contained High Resolution Ink Jet Coder by Dalemark designed to replace more costly, larger, multi fluid Continuous Ink Jet (C.I.J.) Coders as well as many low resolution Drop-On-Demand Ink Jet Coders. Our units are constructed of Anodized Aluminum and includes an integrated touchscreen keypad for easy simple standalone copy inputs, conveyor mounting hardware and a Photocell Product Detector. These units are ideal for short and long run coding text, graphics and/or barcodes on bottles, cans, cartons, cases, pallets, parts, etc.
These economical Printers provide many capabilities including…
- Prints copy from 2mm – 150mm (depending upon system)
- Imprints lot numbers, expiration dates, pricing, bar codes, graphics, text, counts and more
- Prints Horizontally or Top Down
- Speeds up to 750 fpm – Shaft Encoder capable
- Print Resolution up to 600 dpi (dependent upon print speed)
- Requires no daily or weekly cleaning
- Self-Contained Touchpad – requires no PC
- Codes in Black, Blue, Red, Green, or Yellow
- Requires No Air
- Uses Disposable Ink Cartridge – No Liquids to pour or mix
Dalemark Industries offers 60+ years of experience meeting the needs of the packaging industry with coding and marking systems, labeling machinery, container handling and other related products.
For additional product information contact:
DALEMARK INDUSTRIES, INC.
EXCEL PARK II
575 PROSPECT ST. BLDG. 211
LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701
Fax 732-367-7031 – E-Mail: email@example.com – Website: www.dalemark.com