Orion Demonstrates Pallet Wrapping System at PACK EXPO East
Visit Orion in booth 2214 at PACK EXPO East to see how the updated features on its Flex LPA Automatic Turntable Pallet Wrapping System perform an entire wrap cycle without an operator handling film at the beginning or end of a cycle.
Orion Packaging Systems, a ProMach brand, is exhibiting in booth 2214 at PACK EXPO East, March 21-23, at the Philadelphia Convention Center in Philadelphia, Penn.
Orion is an industry leading stretch wrapper and pallet unitizing machinery manufacturer of automatic and semi-automatic stretch wrapping equipment, including rotary turntables, rotary towers and horizontal wrapping systems.
The Flex LPA Automatic Turntable Pallet Wrapping System with updated features automatically performs the entire film wrap cycle without the operator dealing with the film tail at the beginning or end of the cycle. To start the wrapping process, simply place the pallet load on the machine and pull a lanyard switch while backing away. Minimizing operator interaction significantly impacts efficiency by freeing staff to work on other tasks while the machine is wrapping.
The Flex LPA Automatic Turntable Pallet Wrapping System is engineered for 24/7 operation. It features heavy-duty steel framework and turntable support system, AC motors, and a belt-driven carriage lift. Additionally, the wrapper is outfitted with Orion’s S-Carriage InstaThread Pre-stretch Film Carriage, which provides a consistent pre-stretch film of 260% at different tensions and 1” less neckdown – both of which allow customers to save up to 15% on film per load.
The Flex LPA Automatic Turntable Pallet Wrapping System comes with several performance features and benefits, including:
- 63” diameter turntable for loads up to 50” x 50”
- 80” maximum load height standard, optional up to 110”
- Load with a pallet jack, electric walkie or forklift
- Full surround deck for easier loading
- Precision ring bearing turntable support, with heavy-duty casters for additional support
- 7” IntelleVue color, HD touch screen HMI with up to nine different wrap recipes
- 15 RMP variable speed with “soft start”
- 6,000 lb. maximum load weight capacity
- Automatic force to load for even film tension
- AC/VFD motors reduce maintenance
- Forklift portable from front or rear
Plan to visit Orion in booth 2214 at PACK EXPO East 2022 to see how its Flex LPA Automatic Turntable Pallet Wrapping System with updated features can bring efficiencies to your next stretch wrapping application. Learn more about Orion at www.OrionPackaging.com.