Global flexible packaging and lidding films supplier KM Packaging has added pre-made stand-up shaped pouches to its product range.
KM most recently provided a customer in the U.S. with pouches for confectionery products featuring thematic designs for Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.
The key features of the pouches, that are suitable for dried snacks and pet treats as well as confectionery, include:
- Pre-made, shaped and printed with heat sealable opening;
- Clear windows so the product can be seen by consumers or solid white finish;
- Gusseted at the bottom, allowing the pouch to stand upright on retail display;
- High quality Roto-Gravure print;
- Available with zip-lock reclosure;
- Can be supplied in mono polymer structures (PE/PE and PP/PP) for better recyclability and using compostable materials;
- Strong shelf appeal;
- Ideal for seasonal sales; and
- Excellent packaging for gifts.
Sophisticated technology is reportedly used to make, shape, and cut the pouches and KM’s print management prowess and procedures ensure customers are provided with a high-quality eye-catching product.
The pouches can have a matt or glossy finish and clear windows and are available in a traditional PET/PE structure or a mono polymer structure or using compostable materials.
“The pouches for confectionery and other foods enhance our product range. And our team’s expertise makes certain that customers gain a cost-efficient solution, from sourcing to shipping,” said Graham Holding, commercial director, KM Packaging. “By broadening what we have to offer, the pouches help us to always provide our customers with the right packaging for their needs.”
For more information, visit https://www.kmpackaging.com.