Honeywell Intelligrated To Showcase Automation & Software Solutions at Modex 2018
This year’s MODEX supply chain trade show is expected to attract more than $35 billion in purchasing power, with attendees in search of solutions to stay competitive and protect profits in the rapidly changing world of modern commerce. From April 9-12 at MODEX booth #B3239, Honeywell Intelligrated (intelligrated.com) will feature the latest automation and software solutions to power the Connected Distribution Center – helping companies make the digital transformation necessary to increase reliability, improve utilization and maximize productivity.
The integrated booth demonstration shows a goods-to-operator (GTO) fulfillment workflow. It combines a shuttle-driven automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS), vertical lift conveyor, light-directed picking and put walls to make the most of limited labor for more productive, accurate fulfillment.
- AS/RS shuttle system – Keep inventory flowing efficiently with intelligent two-level shuttle systems capable of dynamic allocation based on workstation availability
- Vertical lift conveyor – Transition totes and cartons vertically in a compact footprint and merge with shuttle systems in GTO workflows
Additional booth features include:
- Momentum™ warehouse execution system (WES) – Simplify complex e-commerce fulfillment operations by bringing together automated equipment, workflows, orders and labor with real-time visibility.
- Labor management software (LMS) – Incentivize employee performance with powerful tools to improve engagement and reduce labor costs.
- TechSight connected maintenance solution – Leverages the power of augmented reality and smart glasses to improve live technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Sortation solutions – Handle a variety of products and packaging types with push-tray, bomb-bay, tilt-tray, cross-belt and dual-tray loop sortation technologies.
In addition to booth displays and demonstrations, Honeywell Intelligrated will present two educational seminars:
- 10 Steps to Improve Operational Efficiency – Presented by Chris Arnold, vice president, solutions development, Honeywell Intelligrated. Monday April 9, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. in theater G
- Responding to Labor Management Challenges in an Omnichannel World – Presented By Jason Franklin, product manager, labor and business intelligence, Honeywell Intelligrated. Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 10:30 a.m. in theater I, and Thursday, April 12 at 12:45 p.m. in theater D
Honeywell will also showcase additional solutions for workers at a second booth #B3435, located adjacent to the Honeywell Intelligrated booth.