HexcelPack Introduces E-Commerce Packaging Kit to Assist Retailers During Peak Ordering Seasons
HexcelPack, a developer of eco-friendly, paper-based protective cushioning solutions to replace bubble packaging and other plastic or foam-based materials, has introduced Store in the Box™, an innovative e-commerce packaging kit featuring three of HexcelPack’s sustainable paper-based packaging solutions, MiniPack™, Hexcel’ope™, and Fil in a Box™.
The kit provides retailers on-demand packaging supplies to quickly ship orders to local consumers from store locations during peak ordering times, allowing stores to bypass their logistics centers.
HexcelPack products included in the Store in the Box kit are:
- MiniPack: Conveniently dispensed in a compact, fully-recyclable box, MiniPack utilizes the company’s signature product, HexcelWrap™, which converts extensible paper into a three-dimensional, internationally patented cushioning product by making precise cuts at specific angles. This method makes the paper “flex,” expanding its volume while maximizing the strength and stiffness of its fibers, creating a superior cushioning product proven to outperform environmentally-harmful product protection alternatives – including plastic-based bubble packaging and pillows;
- Hexcel’ope™: The Hexcel’ope is HexcelPack’s answer to the bubble envelope, which is every bit as destructive to the environment as bubble itself. The Hexcel’ope mailer is made using the same patented, slit paper technology used in HexcelWrap. All HexcelPack products are “curbside recyclable” which means that they are ready, as is, to go to the recycling plant with no pre-recycling steps necessary; and
- Fil in a Box: HexcelPack’s innovative design that dispenses HexaFil™ void fill in a recyclable corrugated box. With the same hexagon design and slit paper technology as HexcelWrap, when HexaFil comes off the roll, it spirals just like a helix creating the bulk required for efficient void fill. When used in combination with HexcelWrap, both materials naturally interlock ensuring that items packed will be nestled together in a stable position, less likely to shift during delivery.
Benefits of HexcelPack’s Store in the Box include:
- Unsurpassed Product Protection: HexcelPack products deliver superior cushioning and product protection. Store in the Box is ideal for shipping fragile items and reducing product damage;
- Sustainability: Completely paper-based, HexcelPack cushioning paper and void fill is made of 100 percent Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) Canadian Paper for exemplary sustainability and little to no impact on the environment – all while delivering protection proven to outperform plastic bubble packaging and pillows. The paper used to produce HexcelPack products are fully curbside recyclable and biodegradable;
- Ease of Use: The Store in the Box kit is simple to use and extremely user-friendly; and
- All-In-One Packaging Solution: Combining HexcelPack’s packaging solutions into one seamless kit ensures the retail e-commerce industry has access to sustainable shipping materials, regardless of peak seasonal demands.
For more information, visit https://www.hexcelpack.com.