Duopack Flexible Packaging
Duopack is an innovative double flexible packaging, developed by a team of specialists from Ukraine and patented in many countries around the world. This package is based on widely distributed flexible stand-up pouch with distinctive feature – in the middle there is a partition that divides the inside products into two isolated parts.
The essence of the industrial design is characterized by the decision on the original form and construction of the invention which allows simultaneous or successive withdrawal of products from two different hermetically sealed tanks through two separate holes by mechanical action on the industrial design itself. In this way, the consumer can use this package in a combined form instead of several separate products in different pouches and extract alternately or jointly-internally the foods according to their taste and discretion.
Thus, the relationship between the appearance of the industrial design and its design gives it an individual character in comparison with others existing in the international market today.
Duopack packaging, in contrast to the double plastic and glass packaging, has additional advantages for both the manufacturer and the consumer which include:
- It’s unusual and creative form of packing which allows Duopack to stand out among competitors in a standard doypack;
- The ability to combine in one Duopack package not only two products with the same volume of 50/50, but also with different volumes, for example: 30/70; 40/60 etc;
- A range of applications (food and non-food products, in particular shampoos, detergents and technical aids of various consistencies);
- Safety for the consumer and as a result the possibility of its use in sports and music events;
- In general, flexible packaging is one of the cheapest types of packaging in comparison with plastic, glass and tin cans;
- The packaging is not beating, has a low weight and takes shape during the filling process;
- It is easily and completely covered by the image;
- It does not require large storage space and it has low transportation costs.