Professional-grade Tapes Deliver High Performance and Versatility
Shurtape Technologies, LLC, an industry-leading manufacturer and marketer of pressure-sensitive tapes, expands its portfolio of professional grade duct tapes with Duck Pro® by Shurtape® line of tape solutions.
This multi-faceted family of high-performance tapes features 13 tape types divided among four tape grades: utility, general purpose, professional and premium. Designed for a range of applications, Duck Pro by Shurtape provides a broad selection of durable products for everything from bundling and labeling to masking and abatement.
Made in the U.S., Duck Pro by Shurtape tapes are extremely durable. In fact, many tapes in the new line feature Shurtape’s CO-EX Technology®. During the co-extrusion process, the tape’s components meld together under high temperatures in one step, resulting in a permanent, airtight bond. This seamless construction gives the tape additional strength and ensures that it will not delaminate.
All tapes in the Duck Pro by Shurtape family unwind and tear easily, making them the ideal toolbox staple designed for a wide variety of applications. And all of the line’s tapes undergo rigorous quality and standards testing to ensure quality and consistency. Here is a complete list of the Duck Pro® by Shurtape® offering:
- PC 6 Co-Extruded Cloth Duct Tape—an economy grade cloth duct tape that offers improved cold temperature performance. It’s best for non-critical, general use applications, including packaging, bundling, sealing, repairing, holding and waterproofing.
- PC 9C Contractor Grade, Colored Cloth Duct Tape—poly-coated cloth duct tape, available in 12 colors, provides a stronger, more reliable hold in cold temperatures, while its poly-hanging performance is superior to similar tapes in all environments. It removes cleanly for up to 30 days. For use in industrial color-coding and splicing applications, as well as for general repair applications.
- PC 9S Co-Extruded Cloth Duct Tape—ideal for poly-hanging and general repair applications, it provides a reliable hold in cold temperatures.
- PC 619 Specialty Grade, Fluorescent Cloth Duct—available in fluorescent colors for indoor use.
- PC 608 Co-Extruded Abatement Duct Tape—co-extruded abatement duct tape offering high tack and exceptional performance when building containments for remediation, restoration and abatement jobs.
- PC 609 Co-Extruded Cloth Duct Tape—features an aggressive wet-stick adhesive ideal for cold temperature adhesion.
- PC 618C Industrial Colored Cloth Duct Tape—available in a variety of colors, for jobs that demand excellent tack, conformability and holding power.
- PC 618S Industrial Co-extruded Cloth Duct Tape—ideal for applications that demand excellent tack, conformability and holding power.
- DF 545 Premium Double-Coated Cloth Tape—engineered for holding carpet and pad in the hospitality industry.
- PC 621 All-Purpose Cloth Duct Tape—ideal for demanding HVAC and industrial applications.
- PC 657® Heavy Duty, Co-Extruded Cloth Duct Tape—ideal for applications that demand excellent tack, holding power, durability and temperature resistance.
- PC 769 Clean Removal Duct Tape—a new tape solution that offers aggressive adhesion and waterproof performance without leaving residue behind, making it ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor repair projects.
- PC 745 Professional Grade, Super-Tough Duct Tape—super-tough, premium co-extruded cloth tape, from the makers of T-Rex® Tape, for all-weather use on rough surfaces and extreme projects.
About Shurtape Technologies LLC
Since 1955, Shurtape Technologies, LLC has strived to be a leader in all things tape, delivering the product solutions contractors need to get the job done. Duck Pro® by Shurtape® is an extension of that focus, combining the brands you know with the quality and performance you trust. Featuring high-quality, high-performance tapes to tackle a range of industrial applications, the Duck Pro by Shurtape portfolio has you covered, no matter what the job demands. For more information about Duck Pro by Shurtape, visit www.shurtape.com/duckpro.