Domino Introduces the Food Processing Advisory Council (FPAC)
Domino is excited to introduce the newest council to hit the North American marketplace – the Food Processing Advisory Council (FPAC). The Domino team has long recognized that, within the food sector, manufacturing is evolving at an accelerated rate. The idea is simply to foster the dialogue and gain a better understanding the challenges our customers face. With that goal in mind, Domino sought out key customers and partners to pilot a small, intimate advisory council to help guide those discussions.
The first event took place on August 17th with a select group of knowledgeable and passionate individuals within and supporting the food sector. The event consisted of a panel discussion focused on the topics beginning with what Industry 4.0 means to each, and on through to Human Errors in Packaging. The event was videotaped and will be showcased in a future on-demand webcast.
A special nod of thanks for the expertise and time given by the following FPAC members:
- Yanik Beaulieu, Technology Leader with Optel
- Bill Dye, Corporate Operations/ Engineering Manager, Jack Link’s Beef Jerky
- Tom Egan, Vice President of Industry Services, PMMI
- Adem Kulauzovic, Director of Coding Automation, Domino
- Robert B. Trask, PE, Senior Systems Architect with Beckhoff
For more details about the upcoming FPAC webcast, or to consider involvement in future FPAC events, visit the website.