Model XM15: Triangle Package Machinery Co.
Triangle Package Machinery Co. recently exhibited its Model XM15, a vertical form fill seal bagging machine designed to improve production and run a variety of bag styles at WestPack in Anaheim.
Triangle’s Intermittent Motion (IM) VFFS Baggers offer versatility, cleaner designs and durability. Intermittent Motion baggers in the X-Series can run pillow, gusseted and flat bottom bags at speeds up to 120 bags per minute. They are ideal for numerous applications, including produce, cheese, poultry and frozen specialty items, as well as dry products such as cereal, grains, beans, powders and nuts.
The versatile bagging machines offer quick changeover of forming tubes, film rolls, and sealing jaws to allow packagers to run multiple bag styles, sizes and sizes. In addition, all Triangle intermittent models can be converted to continuous motion in the field as production needs change.
- Save downtime and improve production with fast film roll changes;
- Open frame design for easy troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Center-lining feature enables quick and easy bag size changes;
- Continuously welded frame for improved sanitation;
- Easy operation features include automatic speed adjustment without operator intervention; and
- Choose from three sanitation levels, including stainless steel, stainless steel washdown and USDA/3A models.
- Pivoting control box offers 360° machine access for easy cleaning and maintenance;
- Run supported (laminated) or unsupported (poly) film;
- Patented, 16-side forming tube for better product flow;
- Open, accessible machine designs for improved sanitation and maintenance;
- Easy touch programmable changeovers;
- Rockwell Automation (AB) controls; and
- Intuitive operator controls.
For more information. visit www.trianglepackage.com.