Nercon Releases A New Product to Their Line-Up: Conveyor Retractable Gate
Nercon (nerconconveyors.com), a manufacturer of conveying systems, announces another new addition to their line-up of conveyors and conveying equipment; Conveyor Retractable Gate.
The Conveyor Retractable Gate provides personnel, fork trucks and other moving equipment unrestricted movement through the production floor. The retractable gate:
- Is designed to horizontally retract into itself
- Operated by a simple-to-use hand crank
- Provides a standard pass through opening of 30”
- Can be paired back-to-back to extend the pass through opening to 60”
- Includes adjustable guide rails
- Can be used with any TableTop conveyor system
The use of a retractable gate conveyor can reduce the overall production line footprint by eliminating the need to design around traffic patterns and promotes a safer environment with employees no longer walking under conveyors when navigating the production floor.
The Conveyor Retractable Gate is the latest addition to the ProCore® family of conveyors and conveying equipment. The ProCore family of conveying systems is designed from an unmatched combination of application experience and manufacturing expertise. These systems are engineered with a purpose – to maximize packaging line performance, reduce changeover times and get products from point A to point B efficiently.