Multi-Conveyor’s Food-Grade Slim Fit Small Product Transfer System Sets Industry Standards
The food-grade Slim-Fit is the newest line of low profile, wash down, sanitary conveyor belts from Multi-Conveyor. Featuring tool-less belt removal, the pre-engineered small product transfer conveyor is designed for tight spaces, and features 100% stainless steel, 3-ply blue wash down belting and easy tool-less belt removal.
“The Slim Fit sanitary conveyor is becoming the industry standard for low profile small product transfer systems,” said Multi-Conveyor COO Joe Miller. ”We designed it to be a 24/7 food-grade workhorse, with tool-less belt removal for fast washdowns and changeovers.”
The Slim-Fit low-profile conveyor system is available for quick-ship in standard 6-inch or 12-inch belt widths, and customized solutions or sizes can be ordered with slightly longer lead times. Standard features include:
- Strategically placed center drive and center take-up for uniform shallow frame depth on each end to fit in tight or smaller spaces
- Two pins remove end-pully section to access belt in seconds
- “V”-Guide pulleys for accurate belt tracking
- Flip-up ends allow for cleaning and maintenance
- Adjustable height from 30”-48” (optional casters)
- Available specifically in 6″ or 12″ widths*
- Easy to remove transfer plate
- #8 mirror finish stainless steel frame and supports
- Fully assembled and tested prior to shipment
“Although Multi-Conveyor is recognized for our custom designs and engineering standards, we specialize in value-driven systems,” Miller explained.
Multi-Conveyor builds machines that will transfer, rotate, elevate, grip, accumulate, flip, index, align, merge, divert, sort and more. Their engineers, designers and technicians bring forth concepts and solutions that get results and gain efficiency from state-of-the-art controls to UL certified paneling and PLC programming. In fact, chances are that we’ve already concepted, designed and built a conveyor or device similar to the one you need for that project you’re working on right now … or, made one pretty darn close. Learn more at https://www.multi-conveyor.com or call 1-800-236-7960.