Your resource for the most advanced packaging technologies across a wide range of industries
PACK EXPO Connects (Nov. 9-13), the year’s most comprehensive packaging event, offers attendees the opportunity to see packaging and processing technology in action. With more than 700 exhibitors showcasing over 2,600 live product demos over five days, this dynamic online event will offer the latest packaging innovations to help manufacturers improve operations and stay competitive.
Using the intuitive, interactive platform, attendees can expeditiously search PACK EXPO Connects, maximizing their time and making it easy to connect with the right suppliers and schedule one-on-one live chats with product and technical experts.
The time-efficient 15-minute, live product demos will provide attendees the opportunity to see machinery in motion. Technical experts at exhibiting companies will be on-hand in real-time to engage with attendees and showcase what’s new and answer questions. The Live 1:1 Chat feature within the platform will allow attendees to chat directly with exhibitors during dedicated event hours. If an attendee can’t catch an exhibitor during the event hours, Virtual Business Cards will help foster those connections even after the event has concluded.
Comprehensive educational content will feature more than 60 thought-provoking sessions from leading suppliers and industry experts on packaging trends today. This powerful line-up will start Monday morning (8:30-9 a.m.) with a Sunrise Breakfast Kickoff with Dr. Kim Houchens, director, customer packaging experience at Amazon, to address “Engineering Your Packaging to Meet the Challenges of E-Commerce Fulfillment.”
The full education program will continue with presenters including Bumble Bee Foods, General Mills, L’Oréal and much more. All content will be available both as scheduled live and on demand:
- PACK EXPO Connects suppliers will present breakthrough technologies during 30-minute live sessions on the Innovation Stage, Monday, Nov. 9 – Thursday, Nov. 12, from noon – 2:30 p.m. CT.
- Trend Chats will feature brief 15-minute discussions on hot industry topics between industry experts and PMMI Media Group editors, live Monday, Nov. 9 – Thursday, Nov. 12, 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT.
- PMMI Media Group editors will offer their daily highlights and most noteworthy products and innovations each day with the Daily Download, live at 3 p.m. CT, Monday – Thursday and Friday at 2 p.m. CT.
- The Solution Room closes the week on Friday, Nov. 13, providing a unique opportunity to collaborate with industry thought leaders, live chat with industry gurus and find solutions to the most pressing packaging challenges. With only four targeted sessions hourly between 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. CT, limited slots will fill up fast.
Other exciting features include:
- The Showcase of Packaging Innovations, sponsored by Klöckner Pentaplast and association sponsor Institute of Packaging Professionals, featuring winning entries from worldwide packaging competitions.
- PACK EXPO Green highlighting exhibitors with sustainable solutions and education sessions promoting a sustainable future.
- PMMI’s Packaging & Processing Hall of Fame Class of 2020, celebrating professionals who have personally advanced the fields of packaging and/or processing, and dedicated themselves to the industry through expanding knowledge and volunteer leadership.
- PMMI Showroom, showcasing all of the ways PMMI serves as a resource for the industry.
- Miles to McCormick walk/run Challenge, replacing the annual PACK gives BACK benefit with a fun and free event where participants log steps in real life and then view progress against others. Participants who log their walks/runs at least three times or complete the trail to McCormick Place receive entry to win one of three $150 gift cards for a Chicago-themed food treat. There is no registration fee, however, donations to the PMMI Foundation are encouraged – The PMMI Foundation provides financial support for packaging and processing education throughout the U.S and Canada.
- PubTrivia encouraging fun, games and networking for a good cause. Network with PACK EXPO Connects peers in a relaxed, laid-back environment on Monday, November 9 at 4:00 p.m. CT. Supported by the Emerging Leaders Network and Sponsored by Duravant. Participation is free, however donations to the PMMI Foundation are encouraged.
MyConnects Planner will serve as the first stop for every attendee after registration, assisting in advance planning to maximize the PACK EXPO Connects experience. An Outlook calendar integration is available for attendees to add events to their Outlook calendars, ensuring the most effective use of time during event days. For more information on how to make the most of the PACK EXPO Connects experience, visit the Attendee Resource Center.
During Preview Week (Nov. 2-6), the week before PACK EXPO Connects, attendees can browse and finalize their MyConnects Planner, add product demos, educational sessions and all items of interest. Planning ahead will ensure the most productive use of time during event days.
For more information and free registration, visit packexpoconnects.com.