Carl Radde is a 5th generation auctioneer and understand every aspect of auctions. He is a member of the National Auctioneers Association, a Certified Auctioneers Institute graduate and a Minnesota state bid-calling champion. He has held leadership positions in the Minnesota State Auctioneers Association and studied marketing. He knows the needs of the multi-plant food manufacturing industry and the industry’s needs to help them identify idle assets and how to keep idle assets at a minimum, turning idle assets into cash.
We are the Global leader in connecting food manufacturing buyers and sellers
We provide corporate-wide inventory management including complete inventory of a plant. We bring experienced guidance and knowledge of the entire operation: plant function manufacturing, packaging and distribution. Our experience brings plant support in building maintenance, office equipment distribution and offsetting of idle assets.
- Complete plant decommission
- Sell unproductive equipment to make floor space for line upgrades
- Assist in transfer of idle asset between plants
- Work closely with plant managers, engineers and accounting
- Work with accounting to clean up register
- Live onsite auction with online bidding, virtual online simulcast bidding or online bidding.
- Single site or multiple location auction
- Auction set up
- Auction removal and clean up
- ISN compliant to work in North America