Pennsylvania Convention Center
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
PACK EXPO East will address the trends and challenges driving the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and medical device, cosmetics and personal care, industrial and household chemical, and other packaged goods industries. Attendees include manufacturers, managers, engineers, production supervisors, purchasers, brand managers, package designers, product development professionals and supply chain and logistics professionals from companies of all sizes. Roughly 6,000 professionals from leading packaging goods companies located on the East Coast will attend this event.
The PACK EXPO East show floor features 100,000 net square feet of exhibits from 400 packaging solutions providers, showcasing:
- packaging equipment and machinery in action
- materials and containers
- automation technology and controls
Take advantage of some of these show features to help you maximize your time there:
- Drone Demonstration: Don’t miss the PACK EXPO East drone demonstration, sponsored by Workhorse Group Inc., for valuable insights on new delivery technology and how it impacts your business. The daily demonstrations will take place on the hour from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The Innovation Stage: In the center of the action, the Innovation Stage offers ample opportunity for professional enrichment. Exhibitors present free, 30-minute seminars throughout the day. Learn about breakthrough technologies, innovative applications and proven approaches from the experts themselves.
- The Forum at PACK EXPO: Take advantage of free, unique, interactive presentations throughout the show. The Forum will feature 20-minute open sessions on the latest industry trends by the OpX Leadership Network, Institute of Packaging Professionals, Contract Packagers Association and PMMI Business Intelligence, followed by small group discussions and Q&A sessions.
- Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN): Launched in 2016, PPWLN serves to recruit, retain and advance women in processing and packaging. The PPWLN breakfast is on Tuesday, April 17, 2018, from 7:30 am to 8:00 am followed by a program from 8:00 am to 11:00 am at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The meeting will include presentations and discussions allowing peers to exchange ideas and experiences.
- Welcome Reception: Gather with peers before the show takes off and experience the “Taste of Philly,” a sampling of Philadelphia-inspired hors d’oeuvres. The reception is on Monday, April 16 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Location: Broad Street Atrium.)
- Attend one or both of PMMI U’s industry-specific workshops available at PACK EXPO East. The Risk Assessment Workshop (April 14–15) teaches best practices for performing equipment risk assessment in a manufacturing environment, and the Certified Trainer Workshop (April 16–17) is an industry-leading train-the-trainer program that gives you the strategies and tactics to train well across all skill levels.
PACK EXPO East offers a timely opportunity between the larger PACK EXPO shows for industry professionals to catch up on the latest technologies and trends. Registration is $30 until March 30, 2019, after which time the price increases to $100. For more information and to register online, visit packexpoeast.com.