The J&B Hottack tester has reportedly helped people get better results in R&D and QC for more than 25 years. Experience in R&D, designing and development of measuring equipment, has resulted in a range of instruments for the flexible packaging industry.
The J&B HT5000MB could automatically measure the heat sealing properties of heat sealing packaging materials in an accurately controlled environment. It could be the ideal instrument for producers of raw materials, packaging material manufactures, semi-finished material producers and research laboratories. An extensive range of adjustable parameters enables the user to test various materials such as flexible films and coated paper, thicker laminates and even 2 different kind of samples. The HT5000MB leverages all of the reliable aspects of its predecessor while updating the functionality of its design with an assortment of significant new features.
Advanced new features include:
- Maintenance free;
- Hot tack, peel only, seal only and rigid sample mode (rigid sample mode optional);
- Pneumatic software-controlled protection plates for easy cleaning;
- Starting seal pressure of 0.1 N/mm² (adjusted software);
- Minimum sample size 250 mm;
- Maximum peeling distance 130mm;
- Optional external PC computer with keyboard and mouse;
- Optional seal bar 10mm width x 50mm;
- Optional higher force measurement up to 225N is possible;
- Optional sample feeder for automatic measurements; and
- Optional peeling speed up to 1000 mm/s.
The J&B Hot Tack tester also has the option of an automatic sample feeder. It has not only the benefit of measuring several measurements automatically without the need of an operator, but also by using the automatic sample feeder we can reduce the influence of the operator or enlarge the repeatability of the measurements. There can be multiple measurements done automatically, depending on the length of the samples which you can cut yourself very easy and without the need of expensive cutting tools.
For more information, visit www.vived-management.be.