BLYTHEWOOD, SC | Charter NEX Films, North America’s leading independent producer of specialty plastic films, is excited to announce the opening of its newest facility at the Carolina Pines Industrial Park in Blythewood, S.C. The Blythewood facility will house state-of-the-art production technologies to manufacture blown films which are a critical component in food, medical and protective packaging.
“This facility marks a significant milestone in our company’s history. We are thrilled to be joining the Blythewood community and look forward to supporting our customers with this new capacity as they tackle challenges such as reducing food waste, through better packaging,” said Kathy Bolhous, CEO.
“Charter NEX is committed to being an employer of choice in the Blythewood community. We continuously invest in our people through offering best-in-class training and development programs,” said Michael Studdard, CHRO.
- Charter NEX Films has begun operations at its newest location in the Carolina Pines Industrial Park on Farrow Road in Blythewood, SC
- $85 million investment to create more than 110 new jobs by 2020
- Charter NEX Films is North America’s leading producer of high-performance specialty films used in flexible packaging
- One of the fastest growing companies in the industry with over $500 million in sales
- Hiring for new positions has begun and interested applicants should visit the company’s careers page
For more information on Charter NEX Films, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-(877) 411-3456.
About Charter NEX Films, Inc.
Charter NEX Films is North America’s leading independent producer of high-performance, specialty films used in flexible packaging and other end-use markets. Our manufacturing capabilities are world- class and we are proud to provide you an unsurpassed level of quality and expertise. Our exclusive focus on film and relentless pursuit of excellence make us the ideal partner for all of your film needs – from monolayer to multilayer, barrier to cast.