Epson Robots announced it is expanding its IntelliFlex™ product line with the IntelliFlex 530 Feeding System. Following the IntelliFlex 240 (announced in April), which can accommodate parts from 5 to 40 mm in size, the IntelliFlex 530 offers a new feeder size that can support parts from 30 -150 mm in size. Available now, it will be showcased at the Assembly Show, Donald E Stephens Convention Center, booth #431 in Rosemont, Ill.
Powered by Epson Robots’ IntelliFlex Software and Vision Guide, the IntelliFlex Feeding Systems deliver simplistic and affordable feeding solutions to accommodate a variety of parts for applications in medical, consumer, automotive, electronics and more.
The new IntelliFlex 530 is ideal for handling plastic, rubber and metal parts and is particularly well suited for applications such as mechanical and electronic assembly, kitting, palletizing and tray loading and material handling.
“We are expanding our IntelliFlex Feeding Systems product line to meet a growing need for high mix low volume parts singulation,” said Gregg Brunnick, director of product management for Epson Robots. “The integration of Epson robots, feeder and vision system into a single development environment dramatically reduces development time, providing manufacturers operational efficiency with quick part changeovers. Adding a solution that can accommodate a wider range of part sizes, gives our customers more options to meet their particular application needs.”
Epson’s IntelliFlex Feeding solutions deliver simplistic and affordable feeding solutions that are innovative alternatives to the bowl and flexible feeder solutions available in the market today.
These revolutionary solutions eliminate costly, time-consuming retooling and allow manufacturers to work with a wide variety of parts without purchasing new equipment. Integrated with Epson RC+® Development Software, the IntelliFlex Feeding Systems offer easy setup and configuration from one environment. The systems’ point-and-click interfaces help reduce the typical development time required for advanced applications. Smart auto-tuning automatically adjust the IntelliFlex Feeding Systems for new parts, providing flexible, cost-efficient, future-proof parts singulation solutions.
- High-performance parts-feeding solution ― powered by Epson robots, IntelliFlex Software, and Vision Guide
- Simple setup and configuration ― fully integrated with Epson RC+ Development Software
- Point-and-click interface ― helps reduce the typical development time required for advanced applications
- Flexible parts handling ― two feeder sizes available; supports parts from 30 -150 mm in size
- Quick parts changeover ― feeder offers easy setup to accommodate different parts for reduced total cost of ownership
- Compatible with a wide range of parts ― supports simple to complex parts, as well as delicate materials
- Smart auto-tuning ― automatically adjusts the feeder parameters for new parts setup
- Unique directional vibration capabilities ― multi-axis vibration technology for optimized parts control and singulation
- Blacklight options ―red, green, blue, white and infrared available
- Tray configuration options ― ESD/anti-static and anti-rolling available (varies by model)
For more information, visit www.epsonrobots.com
1 Epson internal sales data through 2019.