“Pharmaceutical Packaging to 2021” examines the global pharmaceutical packaging industry, which reached US$5.1 billion in primary packaging value in 2016. This comprehensive study examines industry technology, industry participants, and market trends in order to forecast the market through 2021.
This large packaging market will continue to grow due to:
- the growing market of aged consumers
- government regulations driving huge programs such as serialization
- innovative packages for child resistance
- new technology for packages that ensure patients adhere to their drug regimens
- increasing demands from more sophisticated pharmaceuticals
- increasing demands from new drug delivery systems
Quantitative forecasts include primary packaging, secondary packaging by geographic region, child-resistance, patient compliance, and many others.
Publication date: JAN 27, 2017
Study number: RPP17A
Copyright: Allied Development Corp.
Full Study – Corporate License – PDF Format: US$ 8,995
Full Study – Site License – PDF Format: US$ 7,595
Full Study – Single User License – PDF Format: US$ 4,995
Market Focus™ – Corporate License – PDF Format: US$ 6,300
Market Focus™ – Site License – PDF Format: US$ 5,200
Market Focus™ – Single User License – PDF Format: US$ 3,150
Each Additional Single User License : US$ 500
Report Length: 400
Call us at 586-227-9344 or
Email us at email@example.com